Under this program, weekend classes of 2 hours each would be conducted. A total of 24 modules covering the below topics would be conducted over a period of 3 months.
1) Social Work Introduction
2) Social Work Principles
3) Work with Individuals and Families
4) Work with Groups
5) Work with Community
6) Research and Documentation
7) Different social work domain (Gender studies, Environment, Women and child, Human rights,
Unorganised labour, Counselling, Education and development, Disability, Geriatrics, Social Policy
and Advocacy, Rural and Urban Studies)
8) Contemporary Development Studies and Development Problems
9) Social work theory and practice
10) Social Entrepreneurship (practical aspects)
11) Field Work (Things to take care of while in the field)
Exam Structure - Oral + Written examination
What will you learn?
Awareness about functionaries of social welfare and development sector, skills and professional knowledge to be a social contributor.
Who is this course for?
Individuals who want to explore social work sector as a profession.
No particular requirement.